Natural help with the active ingredient 2QR
2QR complex is a patented innovation to solve bacterial problems. The 2QR complex polysaccharide is extracted from the active ingredients of a specific aloe plant – the Aloe Barbadensis Miller.
How does 2QR work?
- 2QR polysaccharides have the unique ability to bind to the adhesins on the cell membrane of pathogenic micro-organisms.
- 2QR prevents binding of bacteria to mucin proteins of the tissues because it provides a physical block of their adhesive capacity.
- The adhesion of 2QR polysaccharides to the cell membrane effectively neutralizes the pathogenic bacteria.
- The molecular mechanism of binding of 2QR to the adhesins on the cell membrane occurs through a lectin type interaction (weak physical interfacial forces) and not an ionic or covalent bonding.
This process is based on a physical principle and not on chemical processes. This mode of action has no negative impact on the valuable and useful lactobacilli.
The properties of 2QR
- 2QR is highly effective in neutralizing a wide range of harmful microbes
- Is an ideal and innovative basis for microbial balance
- Has clear and strong advantages over antiseptics
- Can be used next to medication, no limitations in
quantity or frequency
- Is absolutely safe and natural
- Does not affect the useful bacteria such as Lactobacilli
Stimulates tissue regeneration and supports the natural healing process
- Normalizes the natural flora of the skin, vagina,
oral cavity, etc.